Member Array
    Car:
    EM1

dc5'S suspension issue.

I have a problem.. Having buddyclubs n+ coilovers

the locking perch of the front left coilover loves to come loose!

Anyone have a problem with that? common or rare?

and when i reverse out of a hill up slope hill, i hear a clunk.. and it destroyed my wheel alignment and i just got a alignment 4 days ago lol .going straight line my steering wheel is bout 2 cms to the right, BUT it veers to the left when i try to straighten the steering wheel.

Just wondering will this destroy my tread on my tyres due to the steering wheel out of place and will this also affect my toe out?
    "since we're both asian.. I'll look after you and chuck in King Springs with the wheels and tyres for $1050"

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    How low are you riding mitta wiwwz?

To the sounds of it you're riding low life lulz
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

likely grit or rocks in and around the spring perch causing excessive rubbing as the entire spring moves around.
    Jack up the entire front end , rotate wheels left and right and access the shock. Remove tyre if easier - clean out the bottom of the spring perch with a small dust broom or air compressor end. Spray a liberal amount of lithium grease or similar on the perch and this should temporarily fix the issue. You might need another heavy duty rubber or plastic space ontop of the existing perch to muffle the noise and smooth the operation.