is hondowian even a correct term ?
    neva heard of it..
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    It's just a term our young Fanatic is trying to implement. I only bothered posting my displeasure because that's what most people are thinking. I DID have something to say. And if i have the spare time to do so then i shall.
    If you're some Honda fanboy who thinks you're a fully sick driver and you're going to beat a car with alot more power than yours fair and square (AKA the other driver is NOT a paraplegic), and that Hondas rule and will fully beat any other car, then you're a loss. The only reason i made Biss "feel stupid", was because he "talked stupid". And btw Fanatic boy, you just wasted a few minutes of YOUR time too mate....

well said Joneblaze.

the new celicas are 1.8? but the ones with the old vvti engines arent are they?

old vvti engines?
    umm four words ..

www.toyota.com.au

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    The older Celicas had the 2.2L camry engine. Then the newer VVT-i engines had just a 1.8L engine with no variable valve lift.

Not long after that they released the VVTL-i version (1.8) with variable valve lift. ZR vs SX is just features. In fact the ZR is heavier than the SX.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq