I need help with my deck

i have a stock dc2r deck. its asking me for a code which i dont know. This happened when i took out the battery.

I checked my hand book and it does not say anything about a code on the deck.

Someone please help me out.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CTR, yea baby
    on my dc2 and my friends dc5r, the code didnt really stand out in the handbooks or whatever. i had to look really closely and i cant remember what is was under but entered in the last four digits or so of it and it worked. hope that mite help you a bit.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CBR600RR, EGG
    the code could be somewhere in your car, try looking under the glovebox or under the ashtray or something like that. this happened to me in my old civic and i found it under the ashtray, it was a little white sticker with a code on it. dont know if this will help you for sure but it is worth a try. good luck.

they have a copy of it on the chassis underneath the bonnet near the bottom left when you look at it front on.

Member Array
    Car:
    Nil
    my codes are in my handbook on cards - i got two of em..

thanx guys, ill will try them all out tonite.

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    just call the dealer that sold the car, they should have the record for ur car

I called up the Honda service at parramatta, they took care of the problem without any fees!

Top stuff…..

Thanks guys for helping me out…. Now I can listen to my radio on the way to work.. LoL

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    just buy new unit yo!..
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

I have a dc2 and its in a manual sized booklet white in colour which foldes open into three sections. This booklet should be found along with the user manual and service book etc... should be a 5 digit code.
    Last edited by ITR0374; 18-04-2005 at 01:50 PM. Reason: additional info

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    problem solved