Integra da6 b16a help!?

hellow fellow ozhonda nuts!!

So i have a 1991 integra with a b16a (da6) . was changing the steering rack only to find out when putting new one back in that the bolts that the steering rack goes onto which is the crossmember is threaded (fml) ,

Does a da8 or da9 crossmember fit on my car , or must i try and hunt down one specifically for a 1991 integra da6 b16a??

HALPP!?!

can you just retap the threads? Would be easier to by a tap and die set and do that then try and fit another crossmember.
    To answer your question I believe that they are the same.

Are the threads stripped out i.e. the bolts screw in but slip when tightened, or are they cross threaded at the start? If they won't tighten but are fully screwed in then to re-tap new threads in, you would have to use a larger diameter thread and bolts, which would then mean also enlarging the holes through the rack as well (virtually impossible to drill out, would have to be reamed).

If the holes are cross threaded just at the start, then re-tapping with the original size thread should be possible. What is the condition of the threads on the bolts, are they looking bad (not much thread left on them)? That would indicate very bad crossthreading in the holes. If they unscrewed reasonably easily without much damage to the bolt threads, then re-tapping should work. If that is OK, this is what you do to re-tap.

Lift the rack up against it's seats in the crossmember and hold in place with a jack. Place the semi circle clamp around the end and lightly tighten. Align the bolt holes at the steering box end and apply enough pressure with the jack to hold the rack steady (not too much). Using the holes through the rack to align the tap (I suggest a 2nd cut tap which has a slight starting taper at it's point). Carefully, while maintaining the tap straight (the holes in the rack should help with this), gradually turn the tap and hope like hell it picks up the original thread.