Question [CU2] radio buttons stopped working

Hey guys, I have a 2011 facelift cu2 with about 65k's on it. Yesterday after I washed the car, the radio unit buttons suddenly stopped working including the steering wheel controls. So its now stuck on 1 radio station and none of the buttons on the radio respond even the on/off button. The only thing that works is the volume dial. Air/con and heater is fine.

Has anyone experience a problem like this or know how to approach this issue?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by culater View Post
    Hey guys, I have a 2011 facelift cu2 with about 65k's on it. Yesterday after I washed the car, the radio unit buttons suddenly stopped working including the steering wheel controls. So its now stuck on 1 radio station and none of the buttons on the radio respond even the on/off button. The only thing that works is the volume dial. Air/con and heater is fine.

Has anyone experience a problem like this or know how to approach this issue?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated!
    There is one thing you could possibly try - reboot the system. Disconnect the battery for a few minutes and see if the radio rights itself.

WARNING
    . If you want to try this please ensure that you have the radio security code handy. If you disconnect the battery, the radio will ask you to enter the security code before it will function again.