240mm knuckles -- Wilwood vs ITR brake upgrade?

Hi, I have a Civic EG4 with 240mm dia. front brake rotors.

I was wondering how the Wilwood 11" kit http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WILWOOD-D...item43a122e161 compares to the 11" DC2R brake upgrade both in terms of cost and performance?

I hope to track the car at Mallala here in Adelaide, which is very hard on brakes.

I see that the ITR upgrade is the more common option. I hear that different knuckles are required for those starting with the 240mm brakes. I am curious if buying knuckles, rotors, calipers etc separately for this upgrade may work out just as expensive as the Wilwood kit.

As far as I can see, the advantage of the Wilwood setup is that you get a fixed caliper and a two-piece rotor, and of course it is a bolt-on with no need to change the knuckles.
    As far as I can see, the advantage of the ITR style is that it has 5mm greater rotor thickness and you don't need propriatory Wilwood brake pads etc.

What are the specs of your car? How much track time do you realistically be seeing?

While Wilwood is all good and all, do you really need it? There are plenty of options to pick from if you check out this thread.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

OP stick with the itr upgrade. Parts are readily available and some Honda bits interchangeable - stick with something that works. 282mm fronts are a considerable upgrade , as is the extra clamping force. Don't forget the proper brake booster/master cylinder combo and other supporting bits