'03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    This.

Sounds like a "copy n paste" tuner....
    OHHHH!!!!!

NOOWWWW I Get it....

NVM then,
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    what E85 would you use then?
    no offence and to the others who use it...

but I wouldn't use E85 full stop, but If u had to, make sure u buy barrel, but then again it will still destroy ur engine the way pump e85 has...

my point is, u spend open budget for the engine, but u go cheap on the fuel, which in essence keeps the engine alive...

fork out for proper race fuel VP race fuel c16, martini racing 110, power plus 110, ELF Purfo 105

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    IEVAQ8 having run United e85 daily for 2 years along with a bunch of mates, the claim that United e85 will destroy ur motor is hilarious, seriously, Ive tested the Ethanol content at both Caltex and United and its a better product.

Now if youve got pockets lined with gold by all means Use the expensive stuff but dont go sprouting shit about those who sucesfully used United e85.

Aussie produced Nulon oil is a no brainer for my Civic and results at the track and strip indicate its good shit.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    IEVAQ8 having run United e85 daily for 2 years along with a bunch of mates, the claim that United e85 will destroy ur motor is hilarious, seriously, Ive tested the Ethanol content at both Caltex and United and its a better product.

Now if youve got pockets lined with gold by all means Use the expensive stuff but dont go sprouting shit about those who sucesfully used United e85.

Aussie produced Nulon oil is a no brainer for my Civic and results at the track and strip indicate its good shit.
    wen u use e85 daily, it doesn't have time to corrode and cause u issues,
    so yeh u can get away with it as daily, and if it hasn't caused any1 issues and it sits around, they either using a additive to keep it from going off and corroding or they full of shit, I seen it and experienced it first hand, I don't internet keyboard on issues or debates if I dnt know wat im talking about

and u cant talk to me about having gold in ur pockets, if u have OPEN budget for engine build (like OP claims), then y go cheap on fuel...

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    Engines out and apart, so it looks likely the problem is the injectors. They've lost their spray pattern and are like a fire hose washing fuel down the bores. Engine builder says this is common with cars that sit between runs. The injectors were new at the start of the year, only did 4 race meetings and some practice days, their ID1000's.
    Pit bitch for No. 39...

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by IEVAQ8 View Post
    wen u use e85 daily, it doesn't have time to corrode and cause u issues,
    so yeh u can get away with it as daily, and if it hasn't caused any1 issues and it sits around, they either using a additive to keep it from going off and corroding or they full of shit, I seen it and experienced it first hand, I don't internet keyboard on issues or debates if I dnt know wat im talking about

and u cant talk to me about having gold in ur pockets, if u have OPEN budget for engine build (like OP claims), then y go cheap on fuel...
    Oh, and we make more power than Avgas on E85.
    Pit bitch for No. 39...

Who is your builder ?
    Good to see its getting worked out !

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    Engine Action, Kensington...
    Pit bitch for No. 39...

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by 39erman View Post
    Engines out and apart, so it looks likely the problem is the injectors. They've lost their spray pattern and are like a fire hose washing fuel down the bores. Engine builder says this is common with cars that sit between runs. The injectors were new at the start of the year, only did 4 race meetings and some practice days, their ID1000's.
    so it was ID1000 faulty?
    I just ordered a set of ID1000 as well.... but I wont be running E. just normal 98 oct for me.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    so it was ID1000 faulty?
    I just ordered a set of ID1000 as well.... but I wont be running E. just normal 98 oct for me.
    ID's are No.1. We'll just get a 2nd set so we can swap them out after every race meet whilst the others get cleaned/flowed.
    Pit bitch for No. 39...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    so it was ID1000 faulty?
    id's aren't the problem...LOL

its the JUNK E85 they using thru them
    wen ur id's arrive, do me a massive favour and read the little WARNING card
    if u can take a pic and post it up so people can understand wat Ethanol does to engines and fuel systems...

even the manufacturer of fuel system parts has a WARNING, e85 must be amazing if there is a WARNING about it...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    Quote Originally Posted by 39erman View Post
    Oh, and we make more power than Avgas on E85.
    who said anything about AVGAS???