Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2015 Accord V6 auto

Does anyone know if the 2015 Accord V6 automatic transmission is as easily serviceable as the Accord Euro transmission?

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    I don't see why not lol
    Just drain & fill :P
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

I think the new2.4litre 4pot is a CVT tranny with fake shift points.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Not in Australia. We got the third world (South East Asian) model
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Time to look for another brand soon. Our company is doing are usual 3 year refresh on company cars. Honda has drop the ball big time with not having an Accord Euro replacement. They've just lost lost another dozen few customer.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    BIGBEN I agree,my Euro is 63 months old,which is 7 months longer than I keep a car for,but with no new Euro,I don't like any other Hondas.
    Will probably go for a smaller top of the range Corolla ZR sedan.....

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Corolla? Eww.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

I might look at the new Jaguar XE V6 supercharger or the diesel
    Last edited by BigBen; 27-08-2015 at 08:21 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    I looked at the Mazdas,found the 6 a little bit too big,and was keen on the 3 SP25 GT sedan,but found the interior and boot cramped,engine a bit noisy and not smooth,so crossed that off the list...

Just test drove a BMW 320d Msport and Jaguar XE diesel R-sport. Looks like my next car will be the Jaguar. With both cars riding on 19inch wheels the Jaguar feels nicer to drive and the torque is effortless. The Jag diesel does not sound or feel like an oil burner like the 320d. No diesel rattle or shake what so ever.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    I like the look of the all new 2016 Civic sedan,looks very Acuraish,may be a perfect replacement for my beloved Euro...

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    I like the look of the all new 2016 Civic sedan,looks very Acuraish,may be a perfect replacement for my beloved Euro...
    That's nice n all
    But itll still be probably sourced from thailand with still the old tech r18 and probably no 1.5L turbo
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum