Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Bumps, need question answered
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord 2011
    I think you need to check with the relevant authorities as every state's regulations differ from one another. To prevent making any incorrect documentation and cause problems after the car has reached your location, just seek any local dealer to inquire if they know about the commercial hire purchase agreement’s terms and conditions. With experience, comes knowledge so they should be able to assist you.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    ALL you need is a current QLD safety certificate (roadworthy) and a receipt of sale.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Basically the same here in NSW, Just an inspection at an approved mechs and proof of purchase. Pay your fees and tax's and you can drive it around.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2
    Hi,
    I purchased a car from NSW but get it down to VIC and the process from memory i think was -
    1. Bring a transfer form (from VIC in my case) and get the seller signed, fill out details, signed a receipt (just for your record)and give you the car's NSW certificate of registration and CTP insurance receipt.
    2. Book time with Vicroads and done the Roadworthy (RWC) check with a mechanic before going to Vicroads
    3. Bring my car to Vicroads with documents (RWC, licence, NSW cert rego, transfer form etc)
    4. They may have a look on the car and pay for the VIC rego and transfer fee with stamp duty. Then they issued a new plate which you swap the old NSW plate and hand it back to them and they will give you number plate receipt
    5. From then you just have to wait a letter from NSW authority saying the confirmation of cancellation of rego interstate transfer and it also said they will send you cheque for the remaining old NSW rego will mail to you.
    6. Last with the letter (confirm rego cancel), number plate receipt , VIC transfer form, old car NSW CTP insurance receipt and certificate of rego you can ask the insurance company (send an email with scan copy of the documents) for a CTP insurance refund and they will then issued a cheque for the remaining part.

Hope this help

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    OP lives in Queensland. Thats now how it works here.
    part time potato