Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3542434445464748 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    I mentioned what I had done in an earlier post...

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...t=64628&page=6
    Whiteline RSB, Cusco Tower Brace, Tein SS, Ingalls CK, Maven Shift Knob, Comptech Short Shifter, Euro R Grill, FN2 Type R Rims, Jtune ECU Reflash, Jtune Intake, Pending Evolution IX

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Quote Originally Posted by r-r-redEuro View Post
    its normal for both manual and auto. because during neutral there isnt enough air going into the engine for the cams and to be going hard at that much rpm.
    cant say I agree with this. for example, VTEC engines rev fine on a dyno with no wind, and the stock intake doesnt catch the wind.

I believe its more likely to be a safety feature, i.e. when you accidentally hit the accelerator when idling, or its to stop people from dumping the clutch/auto into 1st gear at an excessive RPM that could damage the tranny.
    .© ♪

You have fans running on a dyno.... no way I am going to put my car on a dyno without fans....

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by r-r-redEuro View Post
    its normal for both manual and auto. because during neutral there isnt enough air going into the engine for the cams and to be going hard at that much rpm.
    It is there to protect your engine. Free-revving is bad for your engine, hence that 4500rpm. You can defeat it and rev to 7000rpm if you wanted to...
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Heres how i attached mine:

i actually cut my shifter about 2-3cm shorter, then rethreaded it, because i reckon the stock knob hieght is too high. then i cable tied the boot on the shaft inside out and then flipped it down... i think it looks sexy

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Not sure if this has been posted yet. I was driving today and found that the center hand rest can move forward and backward, so that people with short arms like me, can still rest their arm while changing gears :P

Ive got an 03 lux so im not sure if this is the case for other models?

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Quote Originally Posted by luv_psi View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted yet. I was driving today and found that the center hand rest can move forward and backward, so that people with short arms like me, can still rest their arm while changing gears :P

ya its the same on all models. I use it all the time

The new Civic Sedan has it as well.
    .© ♪

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by luv_psi View Post

lol yeah its the best feature ever!

except when you have it extened and your gay ass passenger tries to open it and just lifts and snaps your locking clips now my centre console dont stay shut on rough roads stupid women!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro
    hahahaha

When I sat in the car and found that it comes out, I thought I had broken it, but then realised it was a feature....and an awesome at that too

I havent seen any other cars that have that feature.....anyone know of any? or is the euro one of a kind?

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    all i can say ROFLMAO!!!!!
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Yea, its in quite a few cars. The VW golf for one. But apparently that one can raise as well!

One thing i DONT see is

"7. CD compartments have slots to hold CDs!!!!"
    Last edited by Ken-f; 30-09-2008 at 11:41 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    yea it does look, at the middle compartment, and look inside towards more to the left, it has a little hinge of some sort so you can fit about 7 thin cd cases or 3 - 4 normal cd cases.
    PSN: Ply88

Games:CODMW2FIFA10SF4Tekken6Pro Evolution Soccer