Bumper Paint Peeling

Hi all, looking to fix these sorts of chips on my front bumper:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	109110d1295616726-rear-bumper-respray-now-what-looks-like-stone-chips-star-shaped-chips-cracks-i.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	132.7 KB 
ID:	28924

Would touch up paint do the trick? Any other way to come at this without spending more than $100?

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    If you have a mate who has a compressor and paint gun.

You can fix this under $50.

1. Remove Bumper
    2. SAND! If your using same colour, just rough it up make it uniform smooth.
    3. Clean! till perfection. Not a single dust or any contamination should be on the bumper.
    4. Mix your paint
    5. Spray colour few coats
    6. Clearcoat
    7. Let it dry i give it usually 24-48 hours.
    8. Buff it. Polish the fk outa it use some elbow.
    9. Reinstall sexy new bar.

If that's a bad opt then touch up paint. Cheap from dealer, even cheaper from a paint shop.

I never can get the application correct with touch up paint, so I normally just wait for the missus the rub the bumper coming off a few driveways and I get on it.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    PS: It is recommended that you use plastic primmer, but in my experience I don't think its really needed. I've sprayed a few bumpers at home now. Sister Swift I did nearly 3 years ago... still sh-mick!

You could just dab the white parts with a touch up pen if you're not fussy.

Alright got my spray paint today at SCA. Forgot about the clearcoat though while I was there, is it really necessary for something like this?

I wouldn't worry about it as a lot of clear coats in a can turn out kinda yellowish.

Thanks for the advice all. Did it today and it turned out great. It isn't as glossy as I would've liked but it isn't noticeable from what it was before

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Buff it more.