Em1 front white line 27mm away bar

Front end links are bolted in correctly, yet the brackets with the bushings won't line up to the appropriate holes? They both saw 'FR' on them, does this mean that I need to replace one with a FL bracket?

I believe the 'FR' marking stands for 'front' and indicates the orientation of the bracket itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dillies View Post
    I believe the 'FR' marking stands for 'front' and indicates the orientation of the bracket itself.
    I'm under the assumption "FR" stands for "front right". Which obviously having 2 of them won't work.

Nah in Honda speak FR stands for front. LH and RH have the same part number (51308SR3000). The parts list shows the RH one which is marked as HOLDER, R. FR. However the LH one is not shown in the drawings, which means they are the same.

Aftermarket bars struggle to fit into standard positions. It's pretty tight in there at the best of times. The bushes normally sit very close to the bends in the bar, so a slight change in design can make them a bitch to fit. Sometimes brute force and ignorance is the only way to make them fit.

Did you get oversize bushes? Squeezing stock 26mm bushes onto a 27mm bar will make life miserable.

Lastly, why did you increase the size of your front bar? they already have too much front stiffness. Go bigger in the back to improve balance

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarally View Post
    Nah in Honda speak FR stands for front. LH and RH have the same part number (51308SR3000). The parts list shows the RH one which is marked as HOLDER, R. FR. However the LH one is not shown in the drawings, which means they are the same.

Aftermarket bars struggle to fit into standard positions. It's pretty tight in there at the best of times. The bushes normally sit very close to the bends in the bar, so a slight change in design can make them a bitch to fit. Sometimes brute force and ignorance is the only way to make them fit.

Did you get oversize bushes? Squeezing stock 26mm bushes onto a 27mm bar will make life miserable.

Lastly, why did you increase the size of your front bar? they already have too much front stiffness. Go bigger in the back to improve balance
    Awesome thanks for the reply! It's my mates car. He has done the rear sway bar aswell.