Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord 2011
    I would personally wait another month as I think there isn’t a need to rush to settle for the least since you are not in a hurry. Do not buy things on impulse as owning a car is a long-term commitment so you won’t be able to change ever so often. Otherwise, you can go around to various dealers to compare car finance to see which one best suit your means.

Quote Originally Posted by avtis96 View Post
    I personally think they are amazing cars. My friend had a type-s dc5, not too different from the base model
    Wot...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by webbrowan View Post
    I would personally wait another month as I think there isn’t a need to rush to settle for the least since you are not in a hurry. Do not buy things on impulse as owning a car is a long-term commitment so you won’t be able to change ever so often. Otherwise, you can go around to various dealers to compare car finance to see which one best suit your means.
    if you are getting finance on any of the above mentioned cars, you are truly someone who needs to sort out their priorities in life better.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Save up centerlink payments for car.
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Someone change the title to finance advice
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by webbrowan View Post
    Is this reverse psychology?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    if you are getting finance on any of the above mentioned cars, you are truly someone who needs to sort out their priorities in life better.
    I hear webbrowan offers best finance rate in market/10

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    0% interest pm him tonight, or call 0424 078 868 for more details

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    I hear webbrowan offers best finance rate in market/10
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

All honda engine are strong, doesn't matter if they are high kms.

but always look at the car that stock and no modification.
    h2b all motor- RIP
    FN2 -RIP
    GTI- RIP
    A 45 AMG -RIP
    C63 C205

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by shepparton View Post
    All honda engine are strong, doesn't matter if they are high kms.

but always look at the car that stock and no modification.
    Polo engine probably 100x better tho