Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord 2006 2.0

Headlight adjustment mechanism faulty

Hey everyone !
    I own a 2006 2.0L Honda Accord (cl7), automatic. its just a wonderful car !
    lately I've come to see that at night there is just not enough lighting from the headlights and I conducted a little research. I've found out how to adjust the direction of the headlights and how to check and see if they're pointing to the right direction. i tried adjusting them, and it went great with the left hand side headlight (the driver's side). when i tried adjusting the right headlight (passenger's side) I've noticed a few things:
    1. the ray of light isn't as concentrated as the the right headlight. its not so easy to even find the centre of it. really all over the place.
    2. when i try to adjust it, nothing happens. you can keep on turning those adjustment screws, but nothing happens. neither on the right-left axis nor on the up-down axis.

I was thinking, maybe those two observations are connected to each other. maybe something with the adjustment mechanism is faulty which results in the headlight being so off track, that it the ray of light is scattered.

Anyway, what should i try next ? is there any way of seeing this mechanism ? and testing if it is in good condition ? if there is some problem with it, is it by any chance a fixable mechanism ? or maybe once its broken, its broken and the whole headlight should be replaced ?

Thank you !
    Eyal.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    This is strange. Did you get a resolution?