How many timing belt drive pulley wheels on a 99 Civic D16Y4 engine ?

First time post here. I've been posting on the US Honda Civic forum and its hard getting answers on the specifics of the Australian D16Y4 engine.
    I've got a 1999 Civic EK1 with a D16 Y4 engine and i want to do a timing belt change (amongst other things). I downloaded a manual for Honda Civics from 96-00. This doesn't include the D16Y4 and the engine diagram shows that there is one timing belt drive pulley.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 drive pulley wheel.jpg 
Views:	7217 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	28981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2 drive pulley wheels.jpg 
Views:	3244 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	28980
    When i did a google search of the D16Y4 engine i found a diagram which showed that there were 2 timing belt drive pulley plates. I've gotten as far as removing the harmonic balancer on my car and i have noticed that there is a drive pulley plate on the outside of the timing belt drive pulley (as in the second diagram).
    So has anyone here ever changed the timing belt on a D16Y4 and can let me know if there's one or two plates on it ? I've attached two diagrams with the drive pulley plates highlighted. I also did a search on this forum and i noticed someone already asked the question on whether there was a specific service manual for the D16Y4. I rang honda and they said that the manual was out of print. Anyone here know where i can find one ?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I have no idea what you are asking. In both diagrams the belt tracks the same way so timing belt replacement should haven't the same procedure..

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Yea I have done it, mine had the plate on both sides.

Hey if it was working fine before hand just remove and install in same order.

Also recommend doing water pump your already there... few bolts its out and abit of sealant and loctite your set in.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    or you could try to find the plate, im sure its gonna be a pain chasing that part down with the dealer specially cos its D series.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Yes those D series parts are tricky to come by due to the rairity of the engine..

Member Array
    Car:
    Long history
    if you live in a big city, i am sure u could find a car with a pick a part wrecker that would have this engine somewhere

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    There are 2 plates like in the second diagram on the D16Y4. Only Engines with the CKF sensors there will have the one plate (USDM) such as our D16Y8 EJ8 (US built)

Quote Originally Posted by ECU-MAN View Post
    There are 2 plates like in the second diagram on the D16Y4. Only Engines with the CKF sensors there will have the one plate (USDM) such as our D16Y8 EJ8 (US built)
    Cheers mate, the main problem is finding a manual thats specific to the D16Y4. The manual that i have has just the one plate on it - and for a noob like myself its essential that i have a working diagram that fits the engine exactly. Hopefully there aren't any other differences in the manual that i have. Don't want to make a balls of it. Thanks for all the replys !