Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 Accord Euro

[CL9] Problem with Brake

I bought the CL9 '05 base from an auction (bad idea), and went for a drive on the highway right after. I began to test the brakes and as soon as you use the brakes the car shakes. The higher the speed you brake at, and the harder you brake the more and harder the car shakes.
    I have also experienced another problem. When I let go of the gas from going 60km/h the RPM gets stuck at 2000 even if I am not touching the gas.
    The steering wheel also tends to tilt to the left when I'm driving which will be very important to fix before my P's test next week on Tuesday. I checked the tires pressure (if it was uneven) but all were fine.

Just need a good idea on how to get these fixed, and what to fix. Possibly a cost but not that important thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclotron View Post
    I bought the CL9 '05 base from an auction (bad idea), and went for a drive on the highway right after. I began to test the brakes and as soon as you use the brakes the car shakes. The higher the speed you brake at, and the harder you brake the more and harder the car shakes.
    I have also experienced another problem. When I let go of the gas from going 60km/h the RPM gets stuck at 2000 even if I am not touching the gas.
    The steering wheel also tends to tilt to the left when I'm driving which will be very important to fix before my P's test next week on Tuesday. I checked the tires pressure (if it was uneven) but all were fine.

Just need a good idea on how to get these fixed, and what to fix. Possibly a cost but not that important thanks.
    For starters get your brake checked. Could be a wrapped brake rotor(s)

Also get a wheel alignment

Next do a throttle body clean.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclotron View Post
    did you get this fixed?