This is my findings and results... they may alter between different users.

Huge thanks for Trav for getting here sooooo quick was only 3 days from QLD to VIC. They headers came in perfect condition. I'd strongly recommend this seller to everyone.

Welding: 8
The welding on the outside of the exhaust manifold is very nice, and cosmetically well crafted

Fitting: 4
Had to extend the wire to the O2 sensor, not hard, just arkward to do safely and neatly. They bolted up to the B series block very well. However from the collector back is where all the problems occured. We had to "modify" part of the sump to clear the headers.

I have had to have another piece welded into my stock exhaust, as the header are 150mm too short from bolting up to the standard CAT, to me it seems like these were either the wrong headers for my car, or they were simply not designed very well. We had to move the bracket that bolts under the car.

Installation: 3
We have a hoist at home, which did make life easier, however they are far from an easy fit. With having to now take the car to the exhaust place to have a piece welded in is going to be a major pain, as I can't drive it, due to have no mufflers attached. Therefore will have to remove the body-kit to get it on the trailor, which means until I can do this, my car sits at a stand-still
Overall satisfaction: 6
The overall rating would have been a 2.5, if it wasn't for Trav's friendly attitude and speedy delivery.

Sorry Trav, but this was a very painful install, but you didn't design them so not your fault. Just to anyone in future, be careful as they will take lotsa work to install on a G2 LS