Thread: Hey Ozhonda.

Hey Ozhonda.

Hey, Recently bought myself a cheap Ej8 to build the silly EK I've always wanted to build.
    I'm currently running a 2011 Toyota Corolla but I'm selling it to add the funds to my house deposit fund.

So to give you a wayback throw I first saw this ej8 about 6 years ago when my boss at work was driving it, I told him back then if he is ever getting rid of it I want first dibs. Fast forward 6 years and he and I are still mates and he wants to send it to the wreckers cause its pissing oil. I literally had to talk him INTO selling it too me for $500. I replaced the vtec solenoid gaskets and its stopped leaking oil and it straight up passed a roadworthy.

For $500 I got:
    Ej8 civic coupe
    335000kms d16y8 with a refurbed gearbox.
    Koni yellows and unknown lowering springs (uninstalled)
    A set of 4-2-1 Extractors (uninstalled)
    A spare gearbox (needs a rebuild, but its still free)

I put $50 of gaskets into it and $50 into a set of aftermarket radiator hoses as one of them was about to pop, imstalled the shocks and springs and a set of Dynamic 15x8 0 offset steel wheels with stretched Kuhmos I got off a mate for $400. So as it sits, Ive got $1000 (not counting rego) into it. Ive also bought some wheel nuts and flares to fit to it. I have a set of prelude buckets and a cai to put on as well.

I look forward to possibly getting to some events. Ive missed car culture owning a 2011 rolla and all... lol

Well heres the Short album and heres the Full build album Any questions about what I'm hoping to do, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Delphia; 20-11-2015 at 04:00 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Welcome. Congrats on the purchase

sooo.... are we going B, H, or K?
    Last edited by Fredoops; 20-11-2015 at 06:02 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Welcome. Congrats on the purchase

sooo.... are we going B, H, or K?
    Actually I want the D...

In all seriousness I'm looking at a turbo kit when this high km engine lets go.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Get a cheap K24A1 off a CRV, add turbo kit.... LOLS.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude BB6
    Have you thought about H2B?

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    So. You want the D
    SSpamily

Quote Originally Posted by cbauto View Post
    So. You want the D
    Deep down, everybody wants the D.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphia View Post
    Deep down, everybody wants the D "deep down"
    Fixed