Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro 05

PLM header install question

Hi guys, I have an 05 euro 6mt with an injen cai. Finally decided on the PLM headers from jdmyard. Took the system to an exhaust shop today to get a quote on install and aftermarket cat. They were concerned about the 2nd 02 sensor on the stock cat and where it would go on the PLM header as the 2nd bung for the 02 is on the decat part of the headers. I am running the stock exhaust, anyone got advice as to where the 2nd o2 sensor should go? They told me I would possibly have to get the car retuned to stop it giving me cel codes etc. Can anyone here with PLM headers chime in and give me some advice would be appreciated. Cheers

I have PLM Headers with a custom CAI, 200 cell cat and 2.5" catback, no CEL at all, here's some photos for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20151207_15_00_00_Pro.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	29065Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20151207_14_59_36_Pro.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	29066

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    I ran it decatted for years no issues.

The check engine light can be cleared by yes a tune most proper way. I have read something about buying the correct resistor and tricking the ecu thinking there is a working cat in the car.

I bought this small cat converter that screwed onto the o2 sensor bung and gives okay reading. Problem is every few months it got clogged with carbon build up had to clean it and the light went away.

PS from memory K series ran 2 O2 sensors primary (sits before cat) and secondary (sits after cat)

Its the primary one that measures correct AFR's etc etc to keep ur motor running.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro 05
    Hey guys thanks for the input it helped alot, i got pretty much the same setup as tenticl. Car def pulls harder up in the top rev range, but now i have a leak somewhere and im pretty sure its coming from the slip joints as I stuck my head under the car and got a friend to rev it. I tightened them as much as i could but there's a definite hiss when i accelerate. Will this leak seal over time with carbon buildup or am i best to go back and get it welded It almost drowns out the sound of the cai it hisses that loud.

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    better get it fix as exhaust leak is illegal and can lose performance.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    I ran it decatted for years no issues.

The check engine light can be cleared by yes a tune most proper way. I have read something about buying the correct resistor and tricking the ecu thinking there is a working cat in the car.

I bought this small cat converter that screwed onto the o2 sensor bung and gives okay reading. Problem is every few months it got clogged with carbon build up had to clean it and the light went away.

PS from memory K series ran 2 O2 sensors primary (sits before cat) and secondary (sits after cat)

Its the primary one that measures correct AFR's etc etc to keep ur motor running.
    Hi amant, can you do me a favour and stop actively attacking me? I am trying to have a good time and post on the forum however you are dragging me down by your negative comments. I'd appreciate if you would stop cyber stalking me and let me be. I'm not harming anyone.*

Thank you.*

Jum Roumeliotis*
    0424 078 868
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut