Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mate, go and re read the replies from hondarally and dread Angel they are spot on.

Your bc coilovers are never going to be "comfortable" no matter how many clicks you make on the damper. You can raise the height easily enough to avoid scrubbing if you want.

Your A050's will be screwed very quickly on the street. I'd be surprised if you got more than a few thousand usable kms left by your description of the current wear and alignment settings.

Daveho is right on the wheel alignment places unless your local franchise guy is extraordinary. Most will pretty much only adjust toe even if you specifically ask for camber adjustment. The usual answer is "nah you can't adjust camber" even when you walk over and point to the adjustment bolt. Who knows whether it's ignorance or just plain laziness on their behalf. You won't get a shop to do a full height camber and toe setup for your standard $50-$100 price. It's going to be more like double that price and by your requirements you will still be disappointed I think.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 98
    Ok thanks guy.

Finally I have aligned my car and increased the ride height with some damper adjustments from a good tyre shop, Once I finish my yokohama I would probably buy a more relaxed wearing and quiet(because AD050 make a lot of noise on road) tires may be potenza
    Just JDM

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 98
    was wondering if I remove coilovers and install stock suspensions in my VTI-R, Whether GSI and VTI-R suspensions are same from the factory or not because I have found one set from GSI for sale, can i install them or to look for only VTI-R suspensions?
    Just JDM

If only you were in Melbourne, I would do you a massive favour and swap my nice comfortable toyo teo for those crappy a050's.

Quote Originally Posted by eridzone View Post
    was wondering if I remove coilovers and install stock suspensions in my VTI-R, Whether GSI and VTI-R suspensions are same from the factory or not because I have found one set from GSI for sale, can i install them or to look for only VTI-R suspensions?
    Wouldn't bother with factory mate, they would be really old. Get OEM replacement or one up on OEM replacements, either GSI or VTi-R would be getting on in age and would handle like tofu or rocks...

Quote Originally Posted by rc_ View Post
    If only you were in Melbourne, I would do you a massive favour and swap my nice comfortable toyo teo for those crappy a050's.
    LMFAO! What size are those crap ass A050?
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    I think you should sell your car and start again. Something thats abit more stock is what your really looking for.

Or maybe there's something really wrong wit your car.

Someone else might appreciate the car more.

Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    I think you should sell your car and start again. Something thats abit more stock is what your really looking for.

Or maybe there's something really wrong wit your car.

Someone else might appreciate the car more.
    Qft..

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    amant may be right, sounds like you bought a car that is completely unsuitable for you.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

OP

Sell your suspension and tyres / rims to someone who cares
    Get standard DC2 ITR front and rear suspension , with rear control arms to suit - and get atleast a upgraded rear swaybar such as DC2 ITR unit. Also budget a ASR brace or similar for fitting.

Your car will now be a tiny bit lower than standard , comfortable and handle quite well. It will also not eat tyres

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    I think OP might be after a vw polo gti
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    stock itr sussy is fuking awesome

probably handles better then most shitty aftermarket coilovers
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 98
    please stick to the question, I need to know whether VTI-R and GSI suspensions are same or different from the factory and are they interchangeable? Anyone have DC2R suspensions in good condition for sale?
    Just JDM