Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by eridzone View Post
    please stick to the question, I need to know whether VTI-R and GSI suspensions are same or different from the factory and are they interchangeable? Anyone have DC2R suspensions in good condition for sale?
    Check below please, already mentioned before

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Wouldn't bother with factory mate, they would be really old. Get OEM replacement or one up on OEM replacements, either GSI or VTi-R would be getting on in age and would handle like tofu or rocks...
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    OP

Sell your suspension and tyres / rims to someone who cares
    Get standard DC2 ITR front and rear suspension , with rear control arms to suit - and get atleast a upgraded rear swaybar such as DC2 ITR unit. Also budget a ASR brace or similar for fitting.

Your car will now be a tiny bit lower than standard , comfortable and handle quite well. It will also not eat tyres
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

This thread is surely a wind up? How can this be getting so much traffic?

And multiple threads on the same crap?

Srs just sell me your unsuitable parts, you pay shipping to Melbourne though because I am going you a favour.

Yeh the guy's s serious troll, or a serious idiot. Haven't quite decided which.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarally View Post
    Yeh the guy's s serious troll, or a serious idiot. Haven't quite decided which.
    His lameness entertains me.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 98
    you seems nice and knowledgefull person,
    thanks for your suggestion any idea how much DC2R suspensions would cost? or if you any one who is interested to sell them?
    Just JDM

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 98
    I am keeping all my gear for future purposes and right now I am only trying to convert this car as a fun daily and I have considered benjamin advice for ITR suspensions and no I am not interested in selling any part so please relax and stop enjoying with no reasons.

Anyhow thanks experts for your valuable tips and thanks to rogue time wasters for nothing but wasting their time.
    Just JDM

Bro. ITR won't fit ur car. And still no one offers suggestion how to change my gf from bein semen vampire and more into shopping for various homewares.

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by eridzone View Post
    was wondering if I remove coilovers and install stock suspensions in my VTI-R, Whether GSI and VTI-R suspensions are same from the factory or not because I have found one set from GSI for sale, can i install them or to look for only VTI-R suspensions?
    to answer that.
    yes GSi and Vtir has same suspension, only the type R has different rear suspension.

sell the coilovers and get type R suspension with type R rear low control arms (required)
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 98
    Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    to answer that.
    yes GSi and Vtir has same suspension, only the type R has different rear suspension.

sell the coilovers and get type R suspension with type R rear low control arms (required)
    Thanks
    Just JDM

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by PJT View Post
    Bro. ITR won't fit ur car. And still no one offers suggestion how to change my gf from bein semen vampire and more into shopping for various homewares.
    Send her to user u mad?, he will sort her out m8 he helped with mine
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut