Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
That's a start, which BC coilovers and what settings are they currently on?
Still waiting on reply to this...

Quote Originally Posted by eridzone View Post
please, to all guys, as i have already mentioned I want to keep it economical that means changing the tires or selling them and again buying is like another big time taking job, I would love to keep all the stuff installed in the car just want to mold them to my taste.

I bought this car because of clean and unmolested condition, yes it is vti-r. because tires are still road legal and not much worn out so thats why I am wishing to stay with current components and only re-configure them to last longer as much as possible

Any idea after how long with this setup I might need to change the tires?
Advan A050 are super soft track bias tyres... They're not known really for the daily commute.

Quote Originally Posted by eridzone View Post
what about toe does it affect tyre aging as well?

Any idea with 50-60% tread how long I can go without changing camber and toe? and after raising the ride height and adjusting the front camber to negative 1 with zero toe what difference I would feel in terms of handling?
Again unknown. That's actually quite an aggressive setup so once you do those planned changes, I'd say it will handle won't anywhere near as sharp as it is now.

Side note, while the other guys are being a little OTT, they're also correct. From what you describe of your car, it sounds like a car setup for circuit, hillclimbs, etc ie NOT the car that suits you.

No matter what you do with the BCs, they were never know for good dampening. As suggested by Renaissance_x, get coilovers with better dampers will help with comfort and control.