Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My car tuning

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    That's a start, which BC coilovers and what settings are they currently on?
    Still waiting on reply to this...

Quote Originally Posted by eridzone View Post
    please, to all guys, as i have already mentioned I want to keep it economical that means changing the tires or selling them and again buying is like another big time taking job, I would love to keep all the stuff installed in the car just want to mold them to my taste.

I bought this car because of clean and unmolested condition, yes it is vti-r. because tires are still road legal and not much worn out so thats why I am wishing to stay with current components and only re-configure them to last longer as much as possible

Any idea after how long with this setup I might need to change the tires?
    Advan A050 are super soft track bias tyres... They're not known really for the daily commute.

what about toe does it affect tyre aging as well?

Any idea with 50-60% tread how long I can go without changing camber and toe? and after raising the ride height and adjusting the front camber to negative 1 with zero toe what difference I would feel in terms of handling?
    Again unknown. That's actually quite an aggressive setup so once you do those planned changes, I'd say it will handle won't anywhere near as sharp as it is now.

Side note, while the other guys are being a little OTT, they're also correct. From what you describe of your car, it sounds like a car setup for circuit, hillclimbs, etc ie NOT the car that suits you.

No matter what you do with the BCs, they were never know for good dampening. As suggested by Renaissance_x, get coilovers with better dampers will help with comfort and control.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 98
    thanks all
    Just JDM

I have same problem. Got a gf who only ever wants to root Day and night. And always trying to get me to have 3somes and put it in her Hershey's tunnel of sin. How can I change her to more my style of girl who will watch DVD box set of Gilmore girls and hold hands?

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    What the fuk hahahahahahahaha
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Repped
    Quote Originally Posted by PJT View Post
    I have same problem. Got a gf who only ever wants to root Day and night. And always trying to get me to have 3somes and put it in her Hershey's tunnel of sin. How can I change her to more my style of girl who will watch DVD box set of Gilmore girls and hold hands?
    SSpamily

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 98
    was wondering if I remove coilovers and install stock suspensions in my VTI-R, Whether GSI and VTI-R suspensions are same from the factory or not because I have found one set from GSI for sale, can i install them or to look for only VTI-R suspensions?
    Just JDM

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    was wondering if I remove coilovers and install stock suspensions in my VTI-R, Whether GSI and VTI-R suspensions are same from the factory or not because I have found one set from GSI for sale, can i install them or to look for only VTI-R suspensions?
    Stock integra GSi suspension is at least 15 years old.

I have a set. I'll straight swap for what you currently have.
    SSpamily

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra 98
    please stick to the question, I need to know whether VTI-R and GSI suspensions are same or different from the factory and are they interchangeable? Anyone have DC2R suspensions in good conditions for sale?
    Just JDM

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    please stick to the question
    Are you retarded?
    SSpamily

Not sure if same, but definitely interchangeable. Type r is different, won't fit as type r uses different control arms. PS. I talked my gf out of dogging with a bunch of her stripper friends and now we're going to a winery instead tonight. No help from you guys...