Reverse camera flicker

Hi guys I just bought a reverse camera from Supercheap and I have followed the correct procedure and wired it all up to work perfectly. The camera works how it should and turns on when the reverse gear is engaged and off when not etc.

The only issue is while I'm driving I notice that the screen flickers a little intermittently, does anyone know what is causing this? I have gone back over the connections again, nothing is loose or damaged so there should be any interference.

I have grounded the earth wire to a bolt on the chassis and I have wired the power source to the fuse of the electric windows. My car is an 05 Accord Euro. Would anyone know a solution to this? Could the monitor just be faulty? Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    yes it could be
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Probably faulty, I'd return that part and just get new monitor and see if that solves the issue
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    Looking behind you > Reverse camera

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by backdog View Post
    Looking behind you > Reverse camera
    Ayy lmao
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Reverse camera is not used for reversing lol.

Its should be called tweak your parking camera. Always look behind to get into spot, tweak if required using camera so you can get super close without worries.