CL9 flashpro maps

Hi everyone,

i'm going to be doing the 06 tsx/flashpro setup on my 04 cl9 next week and I'm told the base tsx map that comes with the flash pro doesn't work too well with our cars due to sensors in the tsx that are non existent on AUDM CL9's.

My question is, is there anyone else on this forum that has this setup that would possibly be able to send me their map in a file for me to use as a base instead of the tsx maps so that the car is still drivable to a reasonable extent. So I can drive it around for a bit before I have a proper tune done. I plan on turbocharging immediately after doing the swap so the map will literally be to drive it from the dealer to home, and then eventually onto a trailer to take it to get tuned.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Isn't there a stock one on the flashpro
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    flashpro comes with instructions on what to do with EUDM and AUDM Cl9's

Load the TSX map, then change a bunch of settings and codes to turn off and you'll be on your way
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

oh ok, no worries, thanks guys.