Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Coilovers - Help

Guys and girls im in the process of buying Adjustable suspension, only thing is all i know is that i want them, and i want them to make my car dekd.
    If anyone can advise a good place to buy from? or check out. please let me know.
    and any other info is great that i might need to know.
    SKATE MORE. HATE LESS!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic cxi
    from what i've seen d2 are pretty awesome ..heaps of features.... but thats my opinion i've heard some awesome things about em, keep researchin it man, you'll find what ya lookin for!!

d2...is that the brand or the model...??
    yer its easy to type in coilover on the net, but its easier if people let me know whats good......i aint a tech guy, i dun really care bout how things are built or anything, i just want the best lol
    SKATE MORE. HATE LESS!

Member Array
    Car:
    EF9 SiR & CRV
    decent set of coilovers for your car and a very popular one would be tein ha.. check them out.

pricey??? or fair
    SKATE MORE. HATE LESS!

Look in the TRADERS section for links to coilver setups.

Tein SS , cusco zero 1 etc are good setups to start with...aim for $1200-$1500 delivered. Check it out

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic cxi

Thumbs up

ok the website for the d2 coilovers is http://www.d2racingsports.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    Silver Coupe
    read this before deciding to get D2 coilovers

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16329

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9
    no offense, but i only trust jap suspensions. d2 is a taiwanese brand. a few friends had taiwan sussies on their cars b4, and most of them changed it within a year. (leak, noisy or just not firm enough). thus i would never bother looking at taiwanese suspensions. yes they are cheap, but would'nt you rather save a lil bit longer and buy something better. also, jap suspensions can sell heaps easier and fetch a higher price compared to taiwan made suspension. my 2 cents, hope this helps. (no offense to those using taiwan suspension, these are my own personal thoughts.) just trying to help a fellow oz member

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000 Honda CRX
    I own a 89 Generation 2 CRX and have are thinking of buying Koni Yellow fully adjustable susp.

They cos $450 a pair if you can do it yourself. Or $1400 fitted.

THey come with three ride height settings but for $70 a pair Koni can add as many ride heights as you wish. (they put it through a metal lathe)

Anyway yeah I cant affot Tiens (the obvious choice) so yeah, Koni Yellows all the way for me thanks.

mark

Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow
    I just installed my D2's today on my Coupe and is very impressed!

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    I got koni coilovers. Feels good, but probably will change the springs later down the track. The springs with the coilovers are quite soft and doesn't really provide a real big drop.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale