Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by fn2au View Post
    I've got a decent budget but paying $1200 for headers seems a bit too much to me. I'm trying to find headers which I have for $480 posted and save a little bit more for a flash pro.
    Just found the ubs headers on ebay, I don't think they post to Australia
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    kswap fn2
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post

Damn, I was hoping they would.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    It wouldn't hurt to message them anyway, it just says that they don't post to Asia or south east Asia, but doesn't have Australia under any title saying it can or cannot ship. I was just assuming they put us under Asia.

Keep me updated though, it would be interesting to see if the header is any good or not. By the look of the design you might be able to get rid of the shitty OEM cat, and replace it with a high flow cat
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Try shopmate or equivalent
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    I think if money no object, then header -> tune

but I cant see how header can worth so much with max of 5 hp increase at most.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Don't cheap out on header, plays a big roll in making power with k series.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    I think if money no object, then header -> tune

but I cant see how header can worth so much with max of 5 hp increase at most.
    It's making torque rather than hp mun

Does why

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Before Toda headers

After Toda headers

Last edited by RenzokukenJ; 25-01-2016 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Fixed these little niglets

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    People always overlooking the midrange, as if it doesn't even exist

30hp gain at 5000 rpm with toda header, nice
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Yeh lmao

Every kunt saying "why bother with bolt on for k series, for 5hp increase"

Yh 5hp increase at peak doe, midrange gets the joocy bits

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    I never trust these dyno "proven" test.

u can easily change the setting in the dyno to make it make more power.

telling the dyno on the second run to have higher temperature and lower octane are few ways to show more power.

I m not familiar with the k series as much as b series, but if k20 makes so much power for 2L, I am assuming the oem header would have been pretty free flowing anyway.

only see big improvement on after market header is when the oem header is reducing power.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    I never trust these dyno "proven" test.

u can easily change the setting in the dyno to make it make more power.

telling the dyno on the second run to have higher temperature and lower octane are few ways to show more power.

I m not familiar with the k series as much as b series, but if k20 makes so much power for 2L, I am assuming the oem header would have been pretty free flowing anyway.

only see big improvement on after market header is when the oem header is reducing power.
    These guys are number one in the UK regarding tuning and supplying parts, it's like comparing cbauto and byp man.

I would 100% trust the dyno.

This is the difference in headers: