Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    actually since its going to an airbox it probably dosn't matter as much but eh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

subscribed

Serious but whats overall plans with this bish? Just going to chuck on some boltons and tune or you going to cam it as well? With heavy chassis like fn2 maybe rotrex would be nice, or even turbo if you can fit one in that bay
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    My god that is fuking CRAZY

I unsubscribe just so I could subscribe again

I'm in a state of disbelief right now.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    that ribbed tube gotta be killing air speed

unsubscribed
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    actually since its going to an airbox it probably dosn't matter as much but eh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

subscribed

Serious but whats overall plans with this bish? Just going to chuck on some boltons and tune or you going to cam it as well? With heavy chassis like fn2 maybe rotrex would be nice, or even turbo if you can fit one in that bay
    Yeah at the moment the air box got ribs anyway so it's probably not going to make a difference until I smooth out the air box lmao

Not like k20 can make much power from intake anyway

Just aiming for 150kw, should be ballin

Srs me and missus thinking if we want kids or not. If kids then I'll keep as is and sell for something bigger, if not then I'll either rotex/tarbo or s2k
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    My god that is fuking CRAZY

I unsubscribe just so I could subscribe again

I'm in a state of disbelief right now.
    Just wait m8, I'm not even done
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

How can this be improved upon when it's already the ULTIMATE fn2?

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaissance_x View Post
    renzo can you PLEASE answer this mans question?!
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaissance_x View Post
    I was implying that in its current form it is only SUPERIOR, however once I am done with the mods it will be ULTIMATE
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    One might say this is the true path to the ULTIMATE FN2

You can all expect to see this MACHINE at WTAC this year
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Can you update this thread please, I haven't slept in 3 days
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    kids
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Filled up with 98 yesterday and put in some octane booster to boost it to 109 octane

It is given me 100kw extra, it's insane

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Cairful bud, might need boost controller to prevent over boost. PM user name Amant02 for GOOD info and DIY. Most Honda acctualy suffer from under boost so you are An hero for treading new ground
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    Hey ozihonda, I like you and your presence here, I respect you as a person and I don't think we've had any real disagreement here prior to what I said the the other day. What I said the other day, was just shit talk in spam. I don't mean to disrespect the car you choose to drive in any way.

I'm not going to say anything much here other than what I said before. Things are out of hand, I wont be posting much here for a little while. Self imposed. As far as cbauto pty ltd goes, it's another story, I have a keen sense of being able to get to know peoples personality traits fairly easily and can read into things better than most of what the people around here would give me credit, it comes with a lot of things and a high degree of intelligence, and social and emotional intelligence at the same time. Not to be rude but I just don't like people that act the way wynode does, never have, and never will.

As for things here, I have to much time on my hands at the moment and this place is not constructive towards meeting the high standards I have set for myself moving forward. While it's good to talk shit with people occasionally on here, I feel I'm also stepping on peoples toes here and disrespecting other peoples friends. It's not my place here, the majority of you don't know me, the fact is I will probably never meet the majority of people here either.

This is not my place in this forum and I'm causing more issues here than what my presence is otherwise worth jI don't want to make Benjamin grumpy so as I said earlier today, I'm taking a siesta. I have a lot of other more important work I should be focusing on anyway like my future university studies and business/work direction I'm heading in.

It's clear I'm not fitting in here very well at the moment and my presence is doing more harm then good, so with that I'm out of here
    Yh. Nh
    SSpamily