Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9

ATF-DW1 price and where to buy in Melbourne?

I used to buy ATF-Z1 4L jugs for about $45 at Hondwreck on Westall Road back in 2011. Now apparently they're no longer there, and I want to find out where I can buy ATF-DW1 in the southeastern suburbs.

What is the price range for ATF-DW1 that people if buying from the dealerships or from elsewhere?

I just bought an Accord Euro CL9 2007 that's done 94,000 km and I want to change the ATF by 3x3 method. The old ATF is still light and cherry red, but there is a light bit of metal shavings residue on my finger when I run it off the dipstick. I was considering Castrol ATF Multivehicle as they were on sale at SCA, but I've decided that spending $20-$25 more per bottle is worth the life of the transmission. I know from past experience how fussy honda transmissions can be.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by ammark19xx View Post
    I used to buy ATF-Z1 4L jugs for about $45 at Hondwreck on Westall Road back in 2011. Now apparently they're no longer there, and I want to find out where I can buy ATF-DW1 in the southeastern suburbs.

What is the price range for ATF-DW1 that people if buying from the dealerships or from elsewhere?

I just bought an Accord Euro CL9 2007 that's done 94,000 km and I want to change the ATF by 3x3 method. The old ATF is still light and cherry red, but there is a light bit of metal shavings residue on my finger when I run it off the dipstick. I was considering Castrol ATF Multivehicle as they were on sale at SCA, but I've decided that spending $20-$25 more per bottle is worth the life of the transmission. I know from past experience how fussy honda transmissions can be.

call up honda, it's about $62-70 per 4L bottle last time I checked among the dealers.

and no, I dont use OEM ATF in my euro.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 10-02-2016 at 04:25 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Honda sells them.
    I need them for my rear diff on the legend.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    truth^^^fact
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Thanks guys. Went to Hondworld yesterday and the guy there told me to head to Astoria Honda in Bentleigh.

4L jug cost me $75.02 there incl GST.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by ammark19xx View Post
    Thanks guys. Went to Hondworld yesterday and the guy there told me to head to Astoria Honda in Bentleigh.

4L jug cost me $75.02 there incl GST.
    Forget using OEM ATF then, it's twice the cost of good aftermarket fluid.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars