Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member

Hi all my name is Robert only living in Perth a few months was big in the car scene back home in Ireland and have owned a lot of modified Jdm Hondas and subarus back home even built my own Kswap eg6 after buyin an fn2 civic type r here in Perth joined the site to get into the Honda scene in oz and see Wat parts are available to buy for the car

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by skippyjones56 View Post
    Hi all my name is Robert only living in Perth a few months was big in the car scene back home in Ireland and have owned a lot of modified Jdm Hondas and subarus back home even built my own Kswap eg6 after buyin an fn2 civic type r here in Perth joined the site to get into the Honda scene in oz and see Wat parts are available to buy for the car
    Hey m8y, we have a whatsapp group for fn2 owners in Perth and usually have a car wash meet and what not. I got some strut bars for sale if you are interested. Let me know!
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    I got unlocked flashpro for sale. Lmk
    SSpamily

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Hey m8y, we have a whatsapp group for fn2 owners in Perth and usually have a car wash meet and what not. I got some strut bars for sale if you are interested. Let me know!
    Hey wats up Ye I would be interested in goin to them how do I join this Wats app group

Quote Originally Posted by cbauto View Post
    I got unlocked flashpro for sale. Lmk
    Pm me a price mate and Wats ur location

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Do you have BBK?

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Do you have BBK?
    Wats bbk mate ???

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    lot of people here sell locked flashPRO as unlocked
    PM cbauto.

whale cum to Ozhondi
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    lot of people here sell locked flashPRO as unlocked
    PM cbauto.

whale cum to Ozhondi
    Ye I figured that mate I've heard it happen a few times in Ireland I'll probably just buy it of hondata myself I've dealt with them before for a k pro

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Wats bbk mate ???
    Stay on ozhonda long enough and you'll find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Stay on ozhonda long enough and you'll find out.
    Tats a great help

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    search us on facebook as well

Perth Honda Club
    should have a cruise soon. been awhile
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....