Need help with parts for CRX/b16a swap

Hi guys,

I've got a very clean EF CRX which I bought with no engine or gearbox for really cheap. I than went got a b16 "swap" which is missing a few parts which I need ASAP as the engine is in but useless without a few certain parts.

ATM I'm after a shift linkage. I have a b18a shift linkage and axles at home and I know someone who can shorten these kind of parts and rejoin Forge them back together. My only issue is I'm not sure how much I'd need to shorten the linkage and the axles. I've done a few searches but received conflicting numbers. Can anyone give me a more precise figure on the long these parts need to be?

Thanks guys!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by UiK View Post
    Hi guys,

I've got a very clean EF CRX which I bought with no engine or gearbox for really cheap. I than went got a b16 "swap" which is missing a few parts which I need ASAP as the engine is in but useless without a few certain parts.

ATM I'm after a shift linkage. I have a b18a shift linkage and axles at home and I know someone who can shorten these kind of parts and rejoin Forge them back together. My only issue is I'm not sure how much I'd need to shorten the linkage and the axles. I've done a few searches but received conflicting numbers. Can anyone give me a more precise figure on the long these parts need to be?

Thanks guys!
    Why don't you mark them, cut them, then test fit and measure how much of the tube you need to remove?

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    trust me, cut exactly 2 inches off
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    PM Cbauto for exactly 2 inches
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Member Array