Hi All,

I've picked myself up a 2009 Accord Euro and I'm trying to upgrade the factory stereo to something more functional - in this case a pioneer Android Auto head unit.

I've already got the dash apart and installed a fascia kit, but the problem is that this one appears to have a factory amplifier (premium audio option, I think) and the line-level audio is on a separate connector - the smaller of the two dark grey ones in the pictures attached.

So my understanding is that I need to connect line-level output from the head unit to this smaller connector, and also connect a power on signal. Can I do this without cutting into the factory leads? Is there an adaptor/harness that I can buy? Am I totally wrong so far?

None of the car audio stores near me have been particularly helpful. I've searched this forum and done some pretty thorough googling and all I can really find is the opposite scenario - people using aftermarket amplifiers with the stock head unit, rather than an aftermarket head unit with the stock amp.

If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Pics of the connectors are attached:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160318_171628.jpg 
Views:	749 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	29469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160319_151344.jpg 
Views:	1423 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	29470

Thanks!