Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bore and Stroke

[But out of every person here i have helped him the most - showing him a website with a much larger database of knowledge to learn from ! ]

your right mate, aus ppl dont know what they are talking about, its all about honda-tech, if its on honda-tech its true.

oh shit, why bother having ozhonda, i mean honda-tech is everything u need. get my point?

Ok mate.

Its laden with sarcasm. For what reason ? Just then what have you done then ? Read up about something before you ask a stupid question - its just common sense. At the same time this forum isnt here for noobs and whoever alike to be eaten alive - its a forum for everyone to say whatever they dsam well please , a social hangout and a info line.

Incase you havent noticed...OH is less than 1 year young. And , the user database is growing still... there are other better places for info out there - and honda tech is one of them. Its plain nieve to think "our home " is the best in the universe." It can be...BUT it certainly needs all the resources and experience in the world to become it.

Without this bitchin we can make this place good

Jacko - what other mods are u planing to do mate ?

Member Array
    Car:
    450kwCRX-DC2R-CBR600rr
    man it suxs when everyone relates back to honda-tech .. honda-tech is good but not ALWAYS right... just because something is posted on honda-tech or the web doesn’t mean its correct... remember we live in Australia things are different... something’s work out here, that don't work there....simple things like altitude sensors effect results on our hondas......and guess what aust Honda’s don’t use them !!!! There are so many internet mechanics out there that think they know everything, but have they ever got there hands dirty ? no…I don’t care how much you read unless you do something more than 10x or so in person only then should you start giving advice.

Regards James

to what James said

yeah thast my whole point, so why point someone to hodna-tech like its gospel when they asked here in ozhonda, yep its an australian honda.

i know and u know james that not all hondas are the same, and we both know that stock kits that they claim make 300+whp are no more than 200whp in our dynos.

thats the reason why sometimes australian answers are better. im just sick of the shit that peeple keep coming wtih, oh serach, read honda-tech, i eman the post is there and im sure he has seen it many a time that theres other sources, but if he asks here why not let him ask.

dont let ozhonda become a honda-tech. anyways thats my last post im out