Small update:

Not much in the way of modifying has happened, however my 3rd oil change has rolled around since the rebuild (2,000kms) and that's happening tomorrow on my RDO.

Last week's fluid and overall health check complete

The tyres on my daily ute were shagged, so the Civic has returned to hauling my ass around for work and activities

Then today during a quiet spell at work, I quickly got the car on the wheel alignment hoist to pull everything back into spec, when before I could even get the base readings on the screen, the power went out and the car was stuck there. Power was off for nearly 4 hours and instead of heading home at my knock off time, I waited for the power to come back on and finished the job.
Went from 1.5m toe in on rears to 0.5mm both sides and 0.2mm toe in on fronts for a bit tighter turn in when I hit corners. Downside thus far is being a bit twitchy on public roads, as the car is more likely to follow deviations and bumps, but even from the horrid weather giving drenched roads, it felt more eager when I dove into a merge lane entrance.

Next stop, tyres for the ute, then stripping out the interior!!