2002 Odyssey fog lights

I have been trying to adjust the height of the fog lights but they don't move.
    If I turn the adjustment while looking into the front of the light I can't see anything moving.
    What could be the problem ?

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    How'd you go with it ?

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    How'd you go with it ?
    Still hoping for info about it.

Last edited by lolmclol; 02-06-2016 at 12:55 PM.

That's a good answer. I was just gonna say prob fuxed get new ones...

Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Thanks for that.
    Mine are the same as the first ones pictured, with the cog type screwdriver adjustment.
    So what I don't understand is, when adjusting, is it the bulb or the reflector that is supposed to move up and down ?
    I can't get the beam to move at all. Maybe the adjustment is broken, I've only recently bought the car so don't know what someone else has done. Is there a way to repair them ?

I've had similar trouble with the main lights with the difference that the adjustment works but won't move the beams very much. Started out with people flashing at me at night so I knew the low beams were too high.
    I managed to get the lows down enough so they don't flash at me any more but they are still not down enough to be properly on the road.
    Then there's the high beams. Adjusted as high as I can get them, they hit the road around where the low beams should be.
    Last edited by Purple; 03-06-2016 at 08:14 AM.