Accord euro clutch issues

Got a few problems with my clutch on a 2007 Accord Euro.

Firstly, the annoying crunching/clicking master clutch cylinder problem. Lube doesn't fix it permanently so I'm thinking of swapping it out. Also going to do the slave because that's making the squeaking noise. Which brand do you guys recommend as a replacement because OEM from the Honda dealer are super expensive. Are the Nissin ones on eBay reliable (as in, are they actually original or Chinese knockoffs), since I read that they're the OEM ones?

Secondly, and probably worse, the car tends to bunny-hop/jerk/studder when taking off in first no matter how I let the clutch go. Doesn't do that in other gears once it gains momentum and also the clutch doesn't slip. Is this a sign of a worn clutch plate? Should I fork out $1,500 now to get it fixed because it can cause other problems, or just put up with it and do it later if it seems to get worse?

Tested the clutch myself by letting it go slowly without giving it much gas and it does it more than if I gave it some more gas.

In the case of needing a replacement, any aftermarket clutch kits you'd recommend for daily driving?

OEM is best
    Nissin is good brand if original and authentic

how many kms have you done on the car?
    when was last time clutch replaced?

The car has done under 80,000kms. I've only owned it for about 2 months. So previous owner(s) could have driven it really badly. Clutch was never replaced that I'm aware of.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    I said it in whirlpool and I'll repeat it here.

800 dollars for oem clutch is a joke. Go exedy or (insert aftermarket brand here)

There's exedy kits on ebay from a melbourne seller for $470
    Last edited by Fredoops; 25-05-2016 at 01:06 AM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars