Broken Auto Shift Solenoid for K20A3 DC5

Hey guys,

I am currently looking for a trans shift solenoid for a K20A3 with an auto gearbox in Adelaide. As the current one is broken and car is flashing D, and stuck driving in 2nd gear only.

Does anyone know where I can source one from, could get it from Ebay US and wait a few weeks for delivery. Woodville wreckers has some auto boxes but I dont really want to buy a whole transmission.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Came back from mechanic with the error code P0798 - Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid C Failure.

Does anyone know if its this part below? I will ring Honda on Monday to confirm.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-transm...dWG7DV&vxp=mtr

The same thing happened to me today car is flashing D, and stuck driving in 2nd gear only.
    mine is (clutch pressure control solenoid valve b)
    I need to track this part down
    Will parts from the states (USA) be ok to use in an Aussie spec Integra????

Quote Originally Posted by rotachoc View Post
    The same thing happened to me today car is flashing D, and stuck driving in 2nd gear only.
    mine is (clutch pressure control solenoid valve b)
    I need to track this part down
    Will parts from the states (USA) be ok to use in an Aussie spec Integra????
    Im about to order my part too, either from China or USA, I think it should be fine its from a US Spec car, as its the same engine etc.

Let me know how you go.