Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2016 Honda Jazz

Cool New member Intro.

Hi,I'm new to the Oz Honda Forums. I have had 22 cars in my life through Fords,Mazdas,Audis,VW's Toyota and a Honda CRV. My RAV4 was recently totalled when someone ran into the back of me, and I have purchased a new base model Jazz with a Black Pack which includes 16 inch black alloys. I have added tint,paint protection,floor mats and a centre console.I am looking for general information and hints,things to look out for etc. I have, in recent years, ran all of my cars on 98 octane,and kept tyres a few pounds over the recommendation.Any feedback on these issues would be appreciated.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Welcome abourd,thats a lot of previous cars! what was your fav?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2016 Honda Jazz
    Hi,Thanks for responding-it would have to be toss up between a 1992 Mazda 626 Hatch and a 2006Audi TT V6. Two completely different cars;one a practical 2.0 litre hatch and the other a Black sports coupe with great performance.Both great cars but the TT had to go as it was too impractical.My first car was a 1957 Ford Prefect with a side valve engine and three gears on the floor. Not my favourite ,but a great memory.