Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 Civic

EK civic options

Anyone got a pdf or link to Honda options for the EK civic?

Mine came with a leather steering wheel and can't find much info about it, even as an option

Thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXi Civic
    I purchased my EK1 CXi Civic new, late 1999 and have had a look at what documents I have left. I have not a lot more than what you have stated, although there were optional items offered to me of which were not included on the brochures. Mats, lights, gold decals and trims (almost threw up when they offered me those), alloy wheels and metallic paint options, that is all I can recall.

Cheers
    Last edited by CC2005; 20-06-2016 at 07:38 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK
    feel free to correct me but didnt the 97 crv have a leather wrapped steering wheel that could be used in the EK? could be that one...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 Civic
    Yeah it did. This is totally different though.

Just it stuck out so much when I bought the car, heard that it may have been part of a trim pack that was offered

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 Civic VTI-R Hatch
    Hey Brian92
    Dont think it was ever an option, some Honda dealers were having seats trimmed in leather on VTI-R's, I've got sales brochures with lists of factory options somewhere.
    There were companies making steering wheels like yours in the late 90s, a mate had one fitted to his Mercedes Benz. Not sure if you can get them any more.
    Hope this helps
    Steve
    Owned my EK4 for 18 years, it has 96k kms