Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Lux, 6SPD SS

[Euro] accessories and availability

Hi guys,

What sorta accessories have you guys found to be useful or nice on the Euro?

My list is currently:

- rear spoiler
    - metallic trim
    - cargo net
    - tailored mats
    - front/rear mud guards

Is the luggage tray any good? Is it tacky that it stops stuff from sliding too easily?

(Not interested in windows tinting)

Also, what has been the recently wait time for an Euro delivery? 2 weeks? 2 mths??

Thanks.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    rear spoiler ----- There are better looking ones out there
    metallic trim----- You mean on the interior? Each to their own preference
    cargo net----- Check out the thread "Interesting Bits in your Euro" and see what Yfin did to the boot...
    tailored mats----- Good choice because it's tailor made to suit the floor pedal...
    front/rear mud guards----- Good if you don't want splash marks on your car after it rains

CHEERS
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    when we purchased our euro delivery would've been abt 4 days if we got a blue car, but we got a graphite so it took 2 wks.

the metallic trim would look nice with a black interior IMHO
    tailored floor mats was a freebie from the dealer

thats all i can say for now... we pic up our euro on sunday...
    heheh

time seems to flow ssssssooooooooooo slowly wen u wait for something...

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    I really like the metallic trim - but $600 for a few pieces of plastic - no thanks.

Cargo net is a waste of money. Put an $8 box in the boot and tie it down with the hooks.
    Last edited by yfin; 19-04-2005 at 05:42 PM.

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    I have the interior kit and i think its worth it.
    certainly breaks up the sea of black
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Yeap got to agree if u have a black interior the metallic interior kit looks good with it...

Seen it in Perth_Euro's car and it does look classy..

Too bad i got ivory interior... Think the metallic interior kit wouldn't look that nice with ivory...

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Dont buy cargo net.. (unless they give it to you for free). because it is not so practical. yFin 's box is more useful than anything else.

Lauggage tray? you mean the rubber waterproof mat in boot? In my opinion: unless you go fishing a lot, or need to carry wet, greasey, or dirty stuff very often, then its not necessary. because it make access to spare wheel very inconvenient.

Just another idea: with 2005 model, there is a rather large space in the middle of space wheel. you can actually put a small containter there to store your small items in there to prevent them from rolling in the boot.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    If you don't need the full boot tray, you can head down to Super Cheap and get one of the square boot trays (comes in 3 sizes, width is same as the width of the opening of the backseats. Doesn't cover the sides. Made of heavy duty foamy material, so you can still lift up the spare wheel cover with the tray on top. $20 only, compared to Honda's boot tray, $160.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Complete Mat set at Autobarn custom made to fit $134, look great, well made.
    Non-Slip Mat from Crazy Clarks $2 , works well

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by PERTH_EURO
    I have the interior kit and i think its worth it.
    certainly breaks up the sea of black
    Hey PERTH_EURO Can u post some pics of ur interior..and where did u purchase the silver trim kit from?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    If you don't need the full boot tray, you can head down to Super Cheap and get one of the square boot trays (comes in 3 sizes, width is same as the width of the opening of the backseats. Doesn't cover the sides. Made of heavy duty foamy material, so you can still lift up the spare wheel cover with the tray on top. $20 only, compared to Honda's boot tray, $160.
    just wanted to add that the honda boot tray for 03-04 model will not fit in 05 model..

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    i think the trim is an option from honda. along with the silver trim they also have full brown woodgrain and full black woodgrain trim
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...