Car:
    Black8
    the metallic trim does look good indeed
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by LOC888
    just wanted to add that the honda boot tray for 03-04 model will not fit in 05 model..

It does I have one, just does not sit 100% flat.
    Last edited by Peekay34; 21-04-2005 at 09:53 AM.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Whao its nice.

Peekay, what do you mean not sitting 100% flat?

is it a stick on type? are those alumium or plastic?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    evolution42, how did you get metalic trim in the luxury model?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup
    evolution42, how did you get metalic trim in the luxury model?
    what do you mean? you just order it and the dealer puts in on for you. It's very pricey at around $6xx for 11 pieces of plastic, but it breaks up the somewhat dark interior of the euro very nicely. It wouldn't suit the beige interior imo.

I am pretty sure it's just stuck on with double-sided tape. And also, i'm pretty sure it's the same finish as the silver on the steering wheel audio control surrounds, not the (darker) silver finish around the radio/temp display surround

did that answer your question? if not, please elaborate on what you mean

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution42
    I am pretty sure it's just stuck on with double-sided tape.
    Correct - it can be added to your car at any time. I found the instructions somewhere on the internet - it really is only a few pieces of plastic stuck onto the interior panels. I like the look but would prefer to spend the $600 on something else.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    yeah it answers my question
    However i was told that I couldn't get the silver interior because the luxury comes standerd with the wood grain I got the black.
    Do you know anywhere I can purchase the silver and not have to go through a dealer?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    You can buy the spare part at the spare parts section at your dealers. Just tell them you want the silver trim kit. Don't tell them anything else. They should sell it with no hassle. Money talks.

I think the dealer misunderstood your request in the first place. He might have thought that you wanted the beige interior with silver trim combination from the factory. If you want to buy the silver as an extra and add it on, there shouldn't be a problem.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Pup
    However i was told that I couldn't get the silver interior because the luxury comes standerd with the wood grain I got the black.
    thats rather odd, and a bit riduculous i might add. ive also noticed they don't offer the metallic trim on the honda website as well...

i don't understand why honda would restrict selling something as profitable as the metallic trim *$600 for some plastic*

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    thanks for the pics...that silver trim looks awesome...breaks up all the black...gotta get me a set when i can afford it....

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by baboo

Peekay, what do you mean not sitting 100% flat?
    I think PeeKay meant the boot tray will not sit flat on 2005's slightly bulged boot floor. 2005's model gets full size sparewheel, therefore the boot floor is not completely flat like ours (03, 04 model). and I doubt Honda will redesign the boot tray to specifically fit 05 models boot. the market for boot tray is somewhat limited.