Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 DC5-S
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Check if the fogginess is on the inside or outside. If outside, it is an easy fix.

Repco used to sell a kit to restore headlights. However, the only thing special was the acrylic spray, which could have been normal clear acrylic in a rattle can anyway. You can mask your paint around the headlight (important so that your sandpaper does not damage your paint and the acrylic spray also does not get onto your paint), sand it with 1500 grit, then 3000 grit and finally 5000 grit on a random orbital or drill with backing pad. Then finish off with a polishing compound. Wipe it all once more with some alcohol to get the oils off, then spray the clear coat on. Will look good as new! I did this on a 2002 Astra which had foggy and yellow headlamps.

seems i am in luck! its on the outside primarily, i have heard toothpaste also works, would you recommend this??

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangney View Post
    seems i am in luck! its on the outside primarily, i have heard toothpaste also works, would you recommend this??
    Toothpaste will take a LONGLONGLONGLONG while. You can try it on a small section, can't get any more foggy anyway!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2