Quote Originally Posted by brad1.8tsi View Post
Is there a thread anywhere on the suspension and what adjustments are available?
Yes, if you do a search for "alignment" in the Accord section, you will find it. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...85#post3211385

Any obvious signs to look for? leaking oil (assume they are fluid mounts) or do they just look like they have exploded?
Aftermarket source?
No obvious signs, other than vibrations. Even the front "hydraulic" mount doesn't show any liquid if they fail.

I don't need automatic light sensing switching. I just need the lights to turn off when I switch off the ignition and turn on when I switch on the ignition.

It's not that I'm lazy or stupid, it's just what I'm used to. I drive 3-5 different vehicles a week and they all turn the lights on automatically, so I'm out of the habit of switching on/off lights. I've already been caught twice driving the accord down the road in the dark with no lights on like a gormless twit.
It is 2004 technology after all. When driving in the evening, I consciously look out for the headlights sign on the dashboard. Also, at night, the dash instruments light up too brightly if you don't turn your headlights on (they then dim).

edit: Can't see the photo of your nasty cabin air filter!