Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux

06 Accord Euro Windscreen Wiper BBA450 or BBA400?

Hello,

I just purchased two replacement bosch aerotwins BBA650 and BBA450. When I filled the BBA650 it's perfect but the BBA450 appears to be too long and hitting the outside seal of the window.

I measured the wiper that came off and it is 430ish... So looks like BBA450 is the wrong size but when I checked the Bosch website 450mm is the correct size?

I have read on the forum that maybe the BBA400 is better suited?

Just want to find out what everyone else is using before I go out and buy a BBA400 to have another issue.

Thanks everyone for your time.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    My left wiper blade is 400 mm in length and it is good. You don't want to go amy smaller as it might produce a gap between the left and right as it cleans the windscreen.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux
    yeah i'm using the BBA400, i bought the 450 first time around based on the Bosch recommendation and had to return it

the 650 with the 400 gives a very good coverage compared to OEM IMO

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Great, thanks for that. I'll buy the BBA400!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 Euro Luxury
    I wish I saw this thread on the weekend.

I bought a 450mm for the passenger side as per Trico's instructions and it was way too long. I measured my old one and it was 400mm. Went back to Repco and changed it for a 400mm.