Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S

Integra Type S Brake/Disc Issuue

Hi Guys,
    I got my local mechanic to look over my 2004 Integra Type S, he said its in really good condition, but the front brake pads are really worn down and the front rotor disc will need to be replaced, as they have a lip on them (been previously been machined several times by the looks).
    I took it to Pedders and was told they couldn't find a rotor disc for the front? They could find type R which was 300mm but my size rotor was 262mm. Another brake place said they could gets front and rear pads but not disc and that it may be an import?? Im confused, does anyone else have issues getting front/rear rotors for this type of integra?? Also its a 5 stud??
    Last edited by OGIntegra; 01-08-2016 at 06:18 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2006 DC5-S
    Hi there,

I have had no issues like this when i had to get my front ones replaced.

Try places like Goodyear @ Gosford or Beaurepairs,

Have you tried just gettting RSX parts? since they are mostly interchangable?

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Here ya go,rda,great brand and price.262mm,for your car,check it:

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Integra-Typ...952?nav=SEARCH

EASY to whack in ya self.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S
    My mechnic search every where even dba austraila and cant find 262mm front rotors for type s 2004 2L integra, the only thing close is civic. Those rotors on ebay dont really look lagit , are they a cheap ripoff copy??-or the really McCoy...need help cant find them anywhere!!!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type S
    Tried jax tyres and they said yeah we can fix that up for u but ordered in 282mm !! Cause there is no other listing for integra only 282mm&300mm, Wrong size!! Need 262mm......?-any one

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by OGIntegra View Post
    My mechnic search every where even dba austraila and cant find 262mm front rotors for type s 2004 2L integra, the only thing close is civic. Those rotors on ebay dont really look lagit , are they a cheap ripoff copy??-or the really McCoy...need help cant find them anywhere!!!!!
    His ebay link is correct item and nothing wrong

RDA very popular

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Your car is common not rare so getting parts is easy.

Also your on here to learn yeah ,to become your own mechanic,so step up mate.

Truth is 'your mechanic' isn't so smart when it comes to Hondas (oh,he will always try and hide that) if he can't even give you confidence in ordering a pair of rotors.

Start backing yourself and learning.

It could be the most rewarding thing that you do for yourself in this lifetime. The car journey is like that.