I really need help with this one.
I have just changed the clutch in my DC2R to a stock replacement exedy clutch with a exedy billet flywheel, Im pretty sure ive put everything back on correctly, all sensors are plugged back in but the car wont start.

From what i have found out, the B18C7 doesnt need the flywheel to be aligned with the crank shaft, like the B18C5 has a dowel to line it up.
That being said though i believe i might have a timing issue, does anyone know if the flywheel does actually need to be aligned with the crank? Theres no indication on the flywheel that i can see.

I ran a ECU diagnostic test and i got a couple of ABS light codes, i dont think they would have had anything to do with it not starting. One code was ignition voltage and the other was the CPU.
I erased those codes and tried to start it, i think it was coincidence but it did start for a second but sounded rough and died. After that im not getting any more codes on the ECU test.

Ive researched as much as possible, no one is saying the flywheel had to be lined up with the crank but i have a feeling it did need to be.

Anyone got any ideas? Im completely stumped, i wouldnt even know how to try align the flywheel with the crank if i took it all apart again.