Help with my cherished CRV Please!

Hi to All, i have owned a 2001 CRV for 6/7 years and its been a great car with very few problems until i tried to change the radio last week. since that it wont start. i have traced a battery feed to the PGM-FI (pin 1 Blk/Wht and solid ground to pin 2 Blk) no other voltages on any of the pins in any circumstance! the engine cranks, no spark and i believe no fuel.
    i also checked the ignition switch at the top of the stalk, there are 2 connectors (1 with 2 X Blu/Wht) and (1 with 4 wires the largest being Yell/Blk and smaller Or/Blu, Blu/Blk)
    i found continuity between the Yell/Blk on this switch and the PGM-FI and also from the other connector 1 of the Blu/Wht connects to the PGM-FI pin 6.
    further investigations took me to the ecu plug B where there are 2 Yell/Blk on pins 1 & 9. if i buzz these i find connections to the PGM-FI and the switch at the top of the ignition, so i figure the immo is active by taking the radio out. can somebody help me please? i am electronics engineer so if anyone can point me to a circuit daigram of the ecu immo circuit or any sort of help would be very much appreciated.
    my ecu is 37820-PHK-G21

Regards
    Pete

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Pm 'ecu-man' if he doesn't find this first Pete.

Thanks beeza!

i fixed my problem and want to share. the problem was a collision sensor in the center console, the cause of it tripping was the removal of the plastic housing around the gear shift, and when this sensor trips it cuts power to the PGM-FI hence the car will crank but not start (no fuel or spark). i hope this might help others because in all the schematics i found there was no mention of this sensor at all! in the schematics it shows the PGM-FI wired direct to ignition and that is very incorrect!

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Damn,would have been an expensive fix without your knowledge.

Yes especially here in Norway with the crazy prices garages charge!

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    True,damn.Mechanics are expensive here too. Got a couple of pics mate? Of your local area too?