Preamble - So a few years ago I cooked my B18C7 when the bottom radiator hose-clamp broke mid-drive. Once it cooled down I replaced the fluids etc & it still worked. Yay!
Later on I changed the final drive on the 'box & it had a gearbox leak for some time. Finally got that fixed when bad electrical things happened & I had to do all sorts of stuff to the engine, including changing the engine management from EMS to Hondata & new distributor. When roughly tuning it & trying to work out what was causing the mild whitish-grey smoke from the exhaust, the head-gasket blew in a big way - Billowing white smoke. Well that was the answer! Given that I knew it was already cooked, it was time for a new long block & strip what I could from the engine as spares!

Present - I have a 2nd hand B18C7 long block (110,000km old) ready to connect to the almost brand-new gearbox.
I'll put a new timing belt on at the same time, but is there anything else I should be replacing now since the engine & box will be out of the car?
I was happy with the standard clutch, & don't want to upgrade it as my modified pedals mean that the clutch pedal action is pretty heavy anyway. The car is so light I break tyre traction well before upsetting the clutch.
Can you guys think of anything else I should be fixing/replacing now? Once it's back in the car there is no room to work on the engine. Even getting to the alternator to adjust the belt is a struggle, with skinned knuckles as a result.