B18C7 EK From Brookvale (Manly area)

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mycivicvtec; 30-10-2016 at 11:50 PM. Reason: No

Quote Originally Posted by mycivicvtec View Post
    Hello everyone,I own a B18c7 ek.. First Honda I have owned, I will most certainly have some questions to ask of the ozhonda community as I plan on modifying the engine further as it only has a k&n Apollo pod..Other mods include Strut brace,coilovers lowered on 15×8 gold avid wheels 195/50/15 tyres

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IV4aFm1.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	176.0 KB 
ID:	29890
    Last edited by mycivicvtec; 30-10-2016 at 11:53 PM.

Aye what.... A Honda in the Northern Beaches?! How exotic!
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    I like that!

Nice styling,just the gold is a tad much for me and stock headlights may look better although the halos aren't too bad.

Have the fenders been rolled?

Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    I like that!

Nice styling,just the gold is a tad much for me and stock headlights may look better although the halos aren't too bad.

Have the fenders been rolled?
    Hi Beeza. Thanks.
    Yes I agree with you I really do wish I purchased some more suitably styled wheels but there on there now,wasn't really thinking clearly when I got em but then again thinking clearly is a rarity for me,Agreed on the h/lights also,They do look a bit silly so a change is on the way..Um yeh the guards are tucked..
    Sorry bout the late reply..
    Thanks again for commenting on my car
    & I hope you have a safe & good X'mas

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    No probs on the lste reply. I like your avatar pic!

My first set of rims I bought for my 96 ek sedan were 17" fuglys lol

But 15" is where it's at,jdm stylin.I went from 205/45/15 to 50/15,55/15,now 205/60/15 because I drive on bush roads a bit . It's a lot more comfortable because I hace bc coikovers,fender braces,mugen bushes everywhere but no upper front brace or rear sway..

It took me a few years to dial it in..it's all about the journey not the goal.Your car is a GREAT base to create with. Turbo ftw obly $800 for the kit now.

Yeh mate 60's are a good choice for the slightly rougher rds u drive on, Do fender brace's do anything noticeable? As far as boosting the b 18 goes I'm keen to boost it.. I prob would not do the work my self just eBay everything needed.. Ecu. Injectors. Pump.bov.gauges.coolers.oil lines.fuel rail.bigger exhaust sytem for more power.. Turbo& manifold kit..probably forgot a few things

Last edited by mycivicvtec; 13-12-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Good stuff man.Your engine has enough power anyways. I would need boost to keep up with you