Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Wait what ? Sorry I get on here a few times a week to add new members and do members bidding.
    Amant wtf mate. There is no in crew. Don't appear to diss mods then disappear like usual. You are comparing apples to oranges

Hondarally you make a point and I'll try to lead more by example but you HAVE to understand your comment was totally uncalled for. If you walked past a bunch of people saying "dam p platers" you would likely agree. But if you walked past a group saying "dam lebs..." and you agreed - mate - i'm sorry but there is no place for dissing race.

I am entirely sorry for hijacking OP hope you can take some education on other related replies
    Ah what? You do not make sense here. So its okay for you to be on ozhonda occasionally but its not for another?
    I'm not dissing mods in no way or form. Constructive feedback not appreciated? Also just so I can educate you abit, apples and oranges are very similar indeed. Anyone who uses that statement as a defence mechanism in my eyes lacks tertiary education.

Like I said shity admin team, even tho he has been made aware of other racial slurs in this tread no action has been taken against offending members. Very contradicting to the 2nd paragraph you wrote which takes us back to my other point of self contradicting dickheads.

Quote Originally Posted by ep3rsteve View Post
    Wow fuk stay on topic amunt.

Protip: dont buy project from amunt.
    Benny here "lead by example". Your chance. His clearly in breach of Ozhonda TOS, do something about it mate. Personal attack on another member.

Also IMO if a Lebanese member has an issue with their race being called dodgy, they need to fix it themselves within their own community.
    Cos these racial stereotypes have some degree of truth behind it. Just like Indians and 7 11's & their smell. I know its true, but I ain't gonna get offended.

Gonna end this long ass post with "do you practice what you preach?"
    Last edited by amant02; 18-12-2016 at 02:14 AM.